Would you like a career in science?
Attention Cleveland Metropolitan School District MC2STEM High School students – your future is calling!
The BioMedTech: STEM internship program provides you with an opportunity to explore research activities in diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease right alongside some of northeast Ohio’s most prominent researchers and mentors! Then, you’re invited to share this exciting research at the Great Lakes Science Center in Cleveland, Ohio and other community venues.
Like science now? You’re going to love it!
The BioMedTech: STEM internship program engages students in real-world research programs that present the spectrum of research approaches designed to enhance scientific understanding of diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease.
Here are some of the highlights of an internship program:
- Receive expert mentoring from over 40 researchers involved in cutting-edge science
- Experience the thrill of being part of a research team
- Team up with your peers to create public information presentations
- Design your own communication tools to present to the community
- Discover the variety of careers in research
- Create a digital portfolio of your work for academic credit
- Help people by advancing the understanding of diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular disease
Like to know more?
Parents and educators, click here for program details.